You just want to ride, not faff around with loads of over complicated finance deals. So we’ve put together three straightforward options to keeps things simple for you. All are available via Triumph Motorcycle Finance, provided by industry experts Black Horse Limited, and you can finance all or part of your next new or used Triumph, including any accessories that you've added.
Take a look at the options or ask for details the next time you’re talking to your Triumph dealer.
Riders love control. So if you like to control your motorcycling expenditure and would also like a brand new Triumph every two or three years, you should be considering a TriStar PCP (Personal Contract Purchase) for your next bike. This is how it works:
Decide on your Triumph and pay a deposit, agree affordable monthly payments based on your proposed annual mileage and ride away.
You will be given a guaranteed future value for the bike at the time of purchase, so at the end of the agreement, you have three options, either:
- part exchange it for a new Triumph,
- pay the final payment and own the bike,
- or, return the bike*
You have the option of taking the finance over two or three years to suit your budget.
And your Triumph dealer arranges the finance documentation. You just check the paperwork, sign on the dotted line and ride away.
For more information and an example quote visit triumphtristar.co.uk
Hire Purchase deals are designed to help you spread the cost. With Triumph Motorcycle Finance Hire Purchase, you can:
- Pay an initial deposit, ride away and make regular monthly payments. After the last payment, the bike’s all yours.
- Choose any new or used Triumph that's up to ten years old and decide how long you want to make regular payments, between one and five years**.
- Save time on the phone or internet, as your Triumph dealer arranges the finance documentation. You just check the paperwork, sign on the dotted line and ride away.
As you’d expect, credit is available subject to status for UK residents aged 18 and over.
*end of agreement options assume the bike is in good condition, the mileage has not exceeded the agreed amount and all payments are up to date (fair wear and tear accepted).
** Standard terms are motorcycles up to 10 years old, excluding imports. A deposit may be required.
Triumph Motorcycle Finance is only available through Black Horse Limited, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH